Unable to start Storage loader Job

Hi,

i am currently using Snowplow version 75. I am able to enrich the files successfully but unable to run the storage loader job.I have created the Redshift cluster and the required tables in it. I am getting the below error on execution of storageloader job. PFB the error -

Ignoring executable-hooks-1.3.2 because its extensions are not built. Try: gem pristine executable-hooks --version 1.3.2
Ignoring gem-wrappers-1.2.7 because its extensions are not built. Try: gem pristine gem-wrappers --version 1.2.7
Loading Snowplow events and shredded types into My Redshift database (Redshift cluster)…
Unexpected error:
java.util.Hashtable.put(java/util/Hashtable.java:514)
java.util.Properties.setProperty(java/util/Properties.java:161)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(java/lang/reflect/Method.java:606)
RUBY.get_connection(/home/ubuntu/snowplow-storage-loader!/storage-loader/lib/snowplow-storage-loader/postgres_loader.rb:178)
RUBY.execute_queries(/home/ubuntu/snowplow-storage-loader!/storage-loader/lib/snowplow-storage-loader/postgres_loader.rb:156)
RUBY.execute_transaction(/home/ubuntu/snowplow-storage-loader!/storage-loader/lib/snowplow-storage-loader/postgres_loader.rb:139)
RUBY.load_events_and_shredded_types(/home/ubuntu/snowplow-storage-loader!/storage-loader/lib/snowplow-storage-loader/redshift_loader.rb:88)
RUBY.(root)(file:/home/ubuntu/snowplow-storage-loader!/storage-loader/bin/snowplow-storage-loader:54)
org.jruby.RubyArray.each(org/jruby/RubyArray.java:1613)
RUBY.(root)(file:/home/ubuntu/snowplow-storage-loader!/storage-loader/bin/snowplow-storage-loader:51)
org.jruby.RubyKernel.load(org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1091)
RUBY.(root)(file:/home/ubuntu/snowplow-storage-loader!/META-INF/main.rb:1)
org.jruby.RubyKernel.require(org/jruby/RubyKernel.java:1072)
RUBY.(root)(file:/home/ubuntu/snowplow-storage-loader!/META-INF/main.rb:1)
RUBY.(root)(/tmp/jruby3401330085386687461extract/jruby-stdlib-1.7.20.1.jar!/META-INF/jruby.home/lib/ruby/shared/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:1)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(java/lang/reflect/Method.java:606)
JarMain.invokeMethod(JarMain.java:254)
JarMain.invokeMethod(JarMain.java:247)
JarMain.launchJRuby(JarMain.java:142)
JarMain.start(JarMain.java:159)
JarMain.doStart(JarMain.java:229)
JarMain.main(JarMain.java:224)

Could you please let me know the possible cause of the error.

Thanks,
Shilpi Singh