I setup my Snowplow pipeline on AWS back in October '20, and it was working fine until ~March 4th / last week.
Now, no events are getting past the collector, despite the collector appearing to receive GET requests from the origin browser/device.
When I setup my collector, it handled SSL/TLS properly.
Now, when the browser/device attempts to send events to the collector, 2 things appear to happen:
- The browser responds with an SSL error, despite my collector’s certificate not being close to expiry whatsoever.
- On the collector log, the messages loop between “New Connection Accepted” and “Delaying cancellation for one minute” and nothing else.
To no avail, I setup Amazon Certificate Manager and a Load Balancer (ACM doesn’t allow direct install of certs, but rather requires use of an ELB or other integrated service to consider a public certificate as “in-use”).
I am having a tough time figuring out what I am doing wrong.
Edit: the browser error = SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP