Collector Path change, Stream Enrich doesn't like it

I’ve changed the default collector path from

# The collector responds with a cookie to requests with a path that matches the 'vendor/version' protocol.
  # The expected values are:
  # - com.snowplowanalytics.snowplow/tp2 for Tracker Protocol 2
  # - r/tp2 for redirects
  # - com.snowplowanalytics.iglu/v1 for the Iglu Webhook
  # Any path that matches the 'vendor/version' protocol will result in a cookie response, for use by custom webhooks
  # downstream of the collector.
  # But you can also map any valid (i.e. two-segment) path to one of the three defaults.
  # Your custom path must be the key and the value must be one of the corresponding default paths. Both must be full
  # valid paths starting with a leading slash.
  # Pass in an empty map to avoid mapping.
  paths {
     "/com.acme/track" = "/com.snowplowanalytics.snowplow/tp2"
     "/com.acme/redirect" = "/r/tp2"
     "/com.acme/iglu" = "/com.snowplowanalytics.iglu/v1"
  }

to

collector {
  interface = "127.0.0.1"
  port = 8290

paths {
    "/com.acme/track" = "/com.info.nl/info2"
    "/com.acme/redirect" = "/r/info2"
    "/com.acme/iglu" = "/com.info.nl/info1"
  }

But stream enrich doesn’t like it and shoots them towards the bad Kafka Topic.

This is the error I get: Payload with vendor com.info.nl and version info2 not supported by this version of Scala Common Enrich

Am I missing something here? The sole goal is to avoid adblockers which are blocking the /com.snowplowanalytics.snowplow/tp2 path. So… I can collect, I just can’t seem to enrich. How do I solve this?

Hey @MrMoronIV the idea of the paths mapping is to redirect your custom path to one of our defined defaults. So you would map “/r/info2” -> “/r/tp2”. The destination should be one of our defined defaults - you only need to change the “key” to your own custom path for this to work.

Hope this helps!

I think that did the trick!

1 Like