EmrEtlRunner Not working

Hi All,

I am trying to run the EmrEtlRunner for ernichment the data.

I have done the basic setup for it by downloading the required resources and run below command to run.

$ ./snowplow-emr-etl-runner run --config Emr_Config.yml

Here Emr_Config.yml is my configuration file , that i am using .

While , i am executing above command . i am getting below error.

You also can find the below configurations , that i have used.

aws:
access_key_id:
secret_access_key:
s3:
region: ap-southeast-2
buckets:
assets: s3://snowplow-hosted-assets # DO NOT CHANGE unless you are hosting the jarfiles etc yourself in your own bucket
jsonpath_assets: # If you have defined your own JSON Schemas, add the s3:// path to your own JSON Path files in your own bucket here
log: s3://cybage-emr-etl-enrichment/logs
raw:
in: # This is a YAML array of one or more in buckets - you MUST use hyphens before each entry in the array, as below
- s3://cybage-launchpad-test-emr-etl/raw/in # e.g. s3://my-new-collector-bucket
processing: s3://cybage-launchpad-test-emr-etl/raw/processing
archive: s3://cybage-launchpad-test-emr-etl/raw/archive # e.g. s3://my-archive-bucket/raw
enriched:
good: s3://cybage-launchpad-test-emr-etl-enrich/good # e.g. s3://my-out-bucket/enriched/good
bad: s3://cybage-launchpad-test-emr-etl-enrich/bad # e.g. s3://my-out-bucket/enriched/bad
errors: # Leave blank unless :continue_on_unexpected_error: set to true below
archive: s3://cybage-launchpad-test-emr-etl-enrich/archive # Where to archive enriched events to, e.g. s3://my-archive-bucket/enriched
shredded:
good: s3://cybage-launchpad-test-emr-etl-enrich-shreded/good # e.g. s3://my-out-bucket/shredded/good
bad: s3://cybage-launchpad-test-emr-etl-enrich-shreded/bad # e.g. s3://my-out-bucket/shredded/bad
errors: # Leave blank unless :continue_on_unexpected_error: set to true below
archive: s3://cybage-launchpad-test-emr-etl-enrich-shreded/archive # Where to archive shredded events to, e.g. s3://my-archive-bucket/shredded
emr:
ami_version: 5.9.0
region: ap-southeast-2 # Always set this
jobflow_role: EMR_EC2_DefaultRole # Created using aws emr create-default-roles service_role: EMR_DefaultRole # Created using aws emr create-default-roles
placement: ap-southeast-2a # Set this if not running in VPC. Leave blank otherwise
ec2_subnet_id: # Set this if running in VPC. Leave blank otherwise
ec2_key_name: cyb_sydney_test1
bootstrap: # Set this to specify custom boostrap actions. Leave empty otherwise
software:
hbase: # Optional. To launch on cluster, provide version, “0.92.0”, keep quotes. Leave empty otherwise.
lingual: # Optional. To launch on cluster, provide version, “1.1”, keep quotes. Leave empty otherwise.
# Adjust your Hadoop cluster below
jobflow:
job_name: Cybage Snowplow ETL Enrichment
master_instance_type: m4.large
core_instance_count: 2
core_instance_type: m4.large
task_instance_count: 0 # Increase to use spot instances
task_instance_type: m4.large
task_instance_bid: 0.015 # In USD. Adjust bid, or leave blank for non-spot-priced (i.e. on-demand) task instances
bootstrap_failure_tries: 3 # Number of times to attempt the job in the event of bootstrap failures
additional_info: # Optional JSON string for selecting additional features
collectors:
format: cloudfront # For example: ‘clj-tomcat’ for the Clojure Collector, ‘thrift’ for Thrift records, ‘tsv/com.amazon.aws.cloudfront/wd_access_log’ for Cloudfront access logs or ‘ndjson/urbanairship.connect/v1’ for UrbanAirship Connect events
enrich:
versions:
spark_enrich: 1.12.0 # Version of the Spark Enrichment process
continue_on_unexpected_error: false # Set to ‘true’ (and set :out_errors: above) if you don’t want any exceptions thrown from ETL
output_compression: NONE # Compression only supported with Redshift, set to NONE if you have Postgres targets. Allowed formats: NONE, GZIP
storage:
versions:
rdb_loader: 0.14.0
rdb_shredder: 0.13.0 # Version of the Spark Shredding process
hadoop_elasticsearch: 0.1.0 # Version of the Hadoop to Elasticsearch copying process
monitoring:
tags: {} # Name-value pairs describing this job
logging:
level: DEBUG # You can optionally switch to INFO for production
snowplow:
method: get
app_id: Cybage_Snowplow # e.g. snowplow
collector: ADD HERE # e.g. d3rkrsqld9gmqf.cloudfront.net

Please suggest the above issue.