Based on the following statement from the document.
caching events in a SQLite database in order to avoid losing events to network related issues..
I tried to test for android offline events. Steps followed.
- Started android application.
- removed the internet connection.
- tried to send events by clicking some buttons on activity.
- opened the SQLite DB file and queried events table. zero rows found.
Not sure how to test this functionality.
Have the following questions:
- Do we need to wait for some time to reflect events in DB?
- I believe the tracker will take care of these offline messages automatically to send to emitter without adding any extra code. am I correct?
- if my assumption in question 2 Yes, then will it delete all the stored offline events from DB automatically?