Snowflake Loader Issues

I’m having issues running the snowflake loader and getting the following error message:

Caused by: shadeaws.services.dynamodbv2.model.AmazonDynamoDBException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Missing the key RunId in the item (Service: AmazonDynamoDBv2; Status Code: 400; Error Code: ValidationException;

I can see there are items in the dynamo table and they all have RunId field so not sure what is causing this issue.

Nick

Hi @Nick_Latocha,

I found the issue. The playbook config I got from the documentation was referencing v4 of the Snowflake loader but all of the other config was for v5. Updated the playbook to use the latest version.

Anyone know if I can contribute and update the wiki/docs?

Hi @Nick_Latocha. Was updating references to versions of Snowflake loader the only change you did to get it working?

I ask as I’m getting the same error message (Missing the key RunId). I’m using V0.60 and and all the correct config to my understanding. I double checked the DynamoDB table setup and RunId is correctly set as the partition key.

The only thing I can think of is I have the “id” value wrong in the event-manifest.json file (I’m using the DynamoDB tableid value for this)

Ryan

edit: managed to figure what the issue is… highlighted here : Snowflake loader - cross-batch deduplication configuration issues