We are pleased to announce Snowplow iOS Tracker
This release introduces a few improvements and bug-fixes. In particular:
- it has been improved the event management avoiding event ID duplication (and contexts duplication) reusing the same event object;
- it has been added the true timestamp (custom timestamp set by the developer) along with the compatibility with the payload_data schema version 1.0.4, already available on Android;
- it’s now possible to use a single
trackmethod for all the events, like on Android.
- Validate EventData in Unstructured events (#526)
- Fix url percent escaping (#525)
- Fix contexts duplication (#524)
- Add method for setting true timestamp (#276)
- Renew event ID when event object is reused (#521)
- Move from Travis CI to GitHub Actions (#517)
- Add unified track method for all the events (#518)
1.4.0 is available on Cocoapods.
The project’s source code can be found here.