We are pleased to announce the release of our iOS Tracker version 2.0.2.
This release fix some minor issues and regressions introduced with the version 2.0.
Important to mention:
- An important fix about a bug that prevented the tracker to get IDFA on iOS 14.
- A fix for a regression on v2.0 where the SubjectConfiguration doesn’t expose the properties needed for the geolocation context, previously available in the deprecated SPSubject.
- Add geolocation to SubjectConfiguration and SubjectController (#604)
- Fix duplicate NS_SWIFT_NAME macro (#603)
- Fix IDFA not accessible on iOS 14 (#601)
2.0.2 is available on Cocoapods.
The project’s source code can be found here.