We are glad to announce the release of Snowplow Obj-C tracker v.
This release fixes few bugs and introduces the support of watchOS.
The watchOS support comes from the important contribution from Leo Mehlig who has contributed updating the tracker to work properly on Apple Watch.
Another fix that was a cause of possible crashes in particular circumstances comes from Matt Robinson.
- Ensure addDictionaryToPayload enumeration over immutable dictionary (#480) (Contribution from Matt Robinson)
- Stop updating screen context when auto-tracking is disabled (#431)
- Fix valueForKey error in auto-tracking for screenviews (#428)
- Add Watchkit support (#465) (Contribution from Leo Mehlig)
- Allow overwriting of the ‘platform’ parameter (#476)
- ReachabilitySwift conflicts with Reachability (#437)
Available on Cocoapods.
The project’s source code can be found here