We’re excited to announce the release of Python Tracker
0.8.3 ! This release fixes a few bugs & updates the internals of the project.
0.8.3 has been a community-driven release and we appreciate all the effort put by the amazing Snowplow community!
- Allow non ascii characters to be encoded using Base64 (#194) by @jackwilliamson
- Allow empty strings in string_or_none contract (#184) by @joshblum
- Fix on_failure param docstring description (#225) by @mark-walle
- Bump max version requirement of redis (#223) by @akachanov
- Remove Vagrant & Ansible (#222)
The tracker, including source code and documentation, can be found here.