Trouble with BigQuery CLI

Hey guys,
I am trying to upload my Snowplow events into BigQuery and am having lots of issues. I have had my manager and other engineer look at this with me and we cannot figgure it out

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.putVal(ConcurrentHashMap.java:1011)
	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.put(ConcurrentHashMap.java:1006)
	at java.base/java.util.Properties.put(Properties.java:1316)
	at java.base/java.util.Properties.setProperty(Properties.java:225)
	at com.snowplowanalytics.snowplow.bigquery.loader.BigqueryInterface.storeRefreshToken(BigqueryInterface.scala:173)
	at com.snowplowanalytics.snowplow.bigquery.loader.BigqueryInterface.<init>(BigqueryInterface.scala:111)
	at com.snowplowanalytics.snowplow.bigquery.loader.BigqueryLoaderCli$.main(BigqueryLoaderCli.scala:71)
	at com.snowplowanalytics.snowplow.bigquery.loader.BigqueryLoaderCli.main(BigqueryLoaderCli.scala)
samuel:bigqueryloader samuel.$ ls

We can’t figure this one out.

2   "installed": {
  3     "client_id": "xxx.apps.googleusercontent.com",
  4     "client_secret": "xxx",
  5     "redirect_uris": [],
  6     "auth_uri": "https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth",
  7     "token_uri": "https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/token"
  8   }
  9 }
~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
~  

is the client_secrets and we are running it

I have configured my account right, but there is obviously something that doesn’t exist in the java file.

I would really appreciate help on this. I am considering making my own script that links to the client_secrets just for experimental reasons but really want to know the meaning behind this.

Thank you,
Morris

Hey @morris206 - I’m afraid that BigQueryLoader CLI is no longer actively supported any more - I’ve moved the repo to our archive to make that clearer:

Stay tuned for new GCP-based BigQuery components being released by us soon!

I am creating a new loader with python. Thanks

Hi @morris206,

Maybe after reading this you’ll want to reconsider.

Lol I just spent about a week creating one
!!!
Thank you guys excited to see what you’ve created.