Igluctl cannot parse version part

Hi Snowplowers,

Installed the new igluctl 0.8.0 and igluserver 0.7.0 locally to do some testing. Even with valid schemas I cant seem to use igluctl to push schemas to Iglu server.

Any ideas?

igluctl static push ./schemas localhost:8080/api/schemas $IGLU_REGISTRY_MASTER_KEY

{"message":"Cannot parse version part 'item' as SchemaVer, INVALID_SCHEMAVER"}
{"message":"Cannot parse version part 'transaction' as SchemaVer, INVALID_SCHEMAVER"}
{"message":"Cannot parse version part 'factfile' as SchemaVer, INVALID_SCHEMAVER"}
{"message":"Cannot parse version part 'job_update' as SchemaVer, INVALID_SCHEMAVER"}
{"message":"Cannot parse version part 'task_update' as SchemaVer, INVALID_SCHEMAVER"}
{"message":"Cannot parse version part 'call_complete' as SchemaVer, INVALID_SCHEMAVER"}
{"message":"Cannot parse version part 'call_complete' as SchemaVer, INVALID_SCHEMAVER"}

Thanks
Joao

Hi @joaocorreia,

You can fix your command by removing the /api/schemas from after localhost:8080. It should look like this:

igluctl static push ./schemas localhost:8080 $IGLU_REGISTRY_MASTER_KEY

I’m curious - did you copy that command from somewhere? If we have documented it wrongly somewhere then I would like to get it fixed. I checked our docs site and it looks OK there.

Thank you @istreeter! I had been using this command (with the path) forever , I think from Snowplow Mini. I can confirm it is working without the path at least with Iglu. I’ll download the latest Snowplow Mini, test and update this thread!

Thank you
Joao

Thank you for your help.

1 Like