I have a couple of questions about the BQ mutator and repeater. I have configured mutator(listen) and repeater and they are always running on VM. I was going thru the snowplow official documentation to find answers to the below questions. But, somehow couldn’t find it.
- Does the BQ repeater depend on the BQ mutator?
- Does the mutator passes any signal to the repeater on completion of its job?
- What happens if the mutator fails to do its job? Does the repeater stop processing the events?
- Is there a default time set up for mutator? What if mutator takes longer time than usual time?
- is there communication between mutator and repeater when they are running sequentially?
- How do mutator and repeater communicate with each other?
Would be great If you could elaborate answers to the above questions with some insights?